Mental Health Care
About Mental Health Care h2 >
- The Mental Health special edition can act as a 9th episode to the Spiritual Care Series or it can operate as a stand-alone module.
- One in three people living in residential care is reported as depressed.
- Participants will hear from people from a range of age groups who’ve gone through significant mental health issues. Real people telling us how they got through, and what others did to help them.
- The Mental Health unit is built around five sessions that provide a complete introduction to the topic.
- The unit incorporates six hours of professional content that can be run in small groups or just as effectively online where face to face meetings aren’t possible.